We are here for you and want to assure you that we take the health and well-being of our community, clients, and employees very seriously. Like you, we’re closely monitoring the quickly developing effects of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and CDC guidelines.
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we will be instituting special safety precautions for our clients and employees. Whether it is in the way we operate our vehicles or in our actions to protect our employees and clients against the transmission of the COVID-19 virus, your safety is the paramount concern for the staff at Best Of Times Chauffeured Limousine Service. Below are a few guidelines we will begin to follow:
- All vehicles will be disinfected and sanitized before and after each trip and will be stocked with sanitizing wipes to be used to wipe down all common areas in the vehicle including doors handles, back seats, head rests, armrests and any other areas that have been touched by previous passengers.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for trip use for all clients and chauffeurs.
- Effective immediately, face masks or other protective shields that fully cover the nose and mouth are required for all chauffeurs and passengers, regardless of vehicle-type or length of ride. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided.
- Chauffeurs are committed to wearing masks and gloves for our client’s protection and peace of mind and will be unable to complete the scheduled trip without client participation in these necessary precautions.
- Chauffeurs will be limiting personal contact with all passengers which includes not shaking hands.
- At this time, no bottle water, beverages or newspapers will provided by chauffeurs in all vehicles.
Most importantly, if our chauffeurs are feeling ill, we will not allow them to work. If the chauffeur feels that a passenger is exhibiting any symptoms of this virus, the chauffeur has the right not to transport that passenger.
We are all in this together. The staff at Best Of Times will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will follow guidance from public health officials and government agencies, so we can continue to support our clients, employees and communities as needed.
Thank you for your continued patronage as we work through this challenging time together. Stay well and safe and do not hesitate to call our office with any questions or concerns.
For more information about COVD-19 and what you can do to keep healthy and safe, visit the Centers for Disease Control at cdc.gov or your local health department’s website.
Best of Times Limousines